Murphy's Got An Eye Infection

We love our furries, but sometimes they get ill. Talk about it here.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

MarciaCat
Lion King
Lion King

Re: Murphy's Got An Eye Infection

Postby MarciaCat » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:I was just wondering how Murphy and Abby were getting along, sounds like he's fully back in control of his end of the world. I know that Py will be very glad to hear that. Once he wanders back from having conquered one of my cross stitch patterns and claimed it for his very own, that is. String, you know, he really doesn't care if it's floss and already used to stitch something, it's all string to him and of course, all my stringz belong to him.

Scooby was wondering if his latest surprise got through the portal. I'm not sure exactly what it was, I'm not sure I want to know. But I woke up the other morning to find paw prints in Karo syrup, wadded up butcher wrap with fish bone remains and most of my waxed paper used up. Something tells me he's experimenting with yet another fishy confection (Tilapia Taffy perhaps? Or Blue Gill Brittle?) I'm guessing because Murph, Py and Flamebo are still telling him he is too young to attend Catender school, he's decided to branch out into candy making to make himself popular with the ladies

Murph says to tell Scooby that he loved the Tilapia Taffy, messy though it was! Also, was that other stuff the Codfish Cotton Candy Abby was raving about; it made a bit of a mess at my end of the portal, a lot of wispy, sugary fish-scented stuff is hanging from hangers and closet rails, ugh. From the recipe card scrap I found I think the Karo syrup was for Lobster Lollipos for next week's Fouth of July midweek Caturday celebrations.

Yep, I'm familiar with Feline String Theory, although In Abby's case it's more of "All your curly ribbons and bows are mine".

Maggie says she prefers a Gentlecat Pastry Chef to a boozy Catender any day of the week, she's still sighing over the Carp Cupcakes he made last week.
"Nothing good comes from whiners." -Vonneybeth

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Re: Murphy's Got An Eye Infection

Postby Tinkerbelle » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

MarciaCat wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:I was just wondering how Murphy and Abby were getting along, sounds like he's fully back in control of his end of the world. I know that Py will be very glad to hear that. Once he wanders back from having conquered one of my cross stitch patterns and claimed it for his very own, that is. String, you know, he really doesn't care if it's floss and already used to stitch something, it's all string to him and of course, all my stringz belong to him.

Scooby was wondering if his latest surprise got through the portal. I'm not sure exactly what it was, I'm not sure I want to know. But I woke up the other morning to find paw prints in Karo syrup, wadded up butcher wrap with fish bone remains and most of my waxed paper used up. Something tells me he's experimenting with yet another fishy confection (Tilapia Taffy perhaps? Or Blue Gill Brittle?) I'm guessing because Murph, Py and Flamebo are still telling him he is too young to attend Catender school, he's decided to branch out into candy making to make himself popular with the ladies

Murph says to tell Scooby that he loved the Tilapia Taffy, messy though it was! Also, was that other stuff the Codfish Cotton Candy Abby was raving about; it made a bit of a mess at my end of the portal, a lot of wispy, sugary fish-scented stuff is hanging from hangers and closet rails, ugh. From the recipe card scrap I found I think the Karo syrup was for Lobster Lollipos for next week's Fouth of July midweek Caturday celebrations.

Yep, I'm familiar with Feline String Theory, although In Abby's case it's more of "All your curly ribbons and bows are mine".

Maggie says she prefers a Gentlecat Pastry Chef to a boozy Catender any day of the week, she's still sighing over the Carp Cupcakes he made last week.

Well, that would explain the two gross of lollipop sticks that arrived via Yellow Freight from ACMoore yesterday. And as a devotee of all things grosgrain himself, I believe there is a rainbow trout ribbon candy hardening on his work table that resembles the satin edged ribbon Scooby is fond of using as dental floss and the occasional between kibble snack. I'm still trying to clean the remains of the codfish cotton candy off my cabinets. That stuff hardened up like super glue.

Heaven help Tonks, I noticed another package of something foul and fishy heading to the dressing table portal this morning. Whatever it is, it's got a chewy squid center and was packed up with some really repulsive lionfish licorice.
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

Return to “Feline Health and Care”