Great link about house plants

We love our furries, but sometimes they get ill. Talk about it here.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Re: Great link about house plants

Postby Tinkerbelle » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:09 pm

tonksrok wrote:Sanuk loved any flower with a heavy perfume - I watched him bury his head in a bunch of lilacs one day (of course, that is my reaction to lilacs also) and just sit there in total bliss. He did the same thing with a vase full of peonies too, but managed to knock the vase over. He also loved ladies wearing perfume - someone who smelled nice was sure to have him on the chair behind her rubbing his head on her neck and making a general pest out of himself, he was such an insistent lover!!! :smile:

I think that is what originally drove Bamboo to become enslaved to Carnations and Roses, their heady fragrance. And I can completely relate to the blissful sensation of being surrounded to lilacs. He was definitely the original ladies man, wasn't he. I think Scooby is attempting to follow in his pawsteps. Marie Cattoinette's boy toy is a shameless flirt. Although I do wish he would stop burying his face in my boobs. I can't even imagine what the people walking past our apartment must think, glancing in to see that crazy woman with the cat's head down the front of her shirt while she's watching tv.
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 am

I think that is what originally drove Bamboo to become enslaved to Carnations and Roses, their heady fragrance. And I can completely relate to the blissful sensation of being surrounded to lilacs. He was definitely the original ladies man, wasn't he. I think Scooby is attempting to follow in his pawsteps. Marie Cattoinette's boy toy is a shameless flirt. Although I do wish he would stop burying his face in my boobs. I can't even imagine what the people walking past our apartment must think, glancing in to see that crazy woman with the cat's head down the front of her shirt while she's watching tv.[/quote]

I'm beginning to think "Ladies Man" is part of the Breed Characterisitcs of the male Tonkinese! Soleil is another one - nothing he likes more than to be loving up on some hapless female. Sort of like George Clooney in a cat suit!!! :rofl:
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

tonksrok wrote:I think that is what originally drove Bamboo to become enslaved to Carnations and Roses, their heady fragrance. And I can completely relate to the blissful sensation of being surrounded to lilacs. He was definitely the original ladies man, wasn't he. I think Scooby is attempting to follow in his pawsteps. Marie Cattoinette's boy toy is a shameless flirt. Although I do wish he would stop burying his face in my boobs. I can't even imagine what the people walking past our apartment must think, glancing in to see that crazy woman with the cat's head down the front of her shirt while she's watching tv.

I'm beginning to think "Ladies Man" is part of the Breed Characterisitcs of the male Tonkinese! Soleil is another one - nothing he likes more than to be loving up on some hapless female. Sort of like George Clooney in a cat suit!!! :rofl:[/quote]

LOL, you have no idea how funny the image of Soleil cruising around like George Clooney that formed in my head is. We always have to warn any woman that comes to visit to be prepared to be assaulted by our furry Casanova. Although his favorite girlfriend is our own darling Alex. And as huge as he has become, I always have to catch him before he flings himself on my mother so he doesn't hurt her.
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:01 pm

I just love getting a big armful of heavy, furry purring kitty-boi to love up on!!

BTW - Marie Cationette does the head under the shirt thing just like her boy toy - but she likes to dig at the neckline of any tee shirt I happen to be wearing and she uses her claws. The other night she was tying to climb up the sleeve of my sweatshirt through the wrist opening! Between that and being used as a "springboard" for her to get to where she wants to go, I'm feeling more than a little used. :wah:
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Return to “Feline Health and Care”