People

Be yourself and maybe someone else if you have it in you.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

shaza
Lap Warmer
Lap Warmer

People

Postby shaza » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Mainly because I don't know where else I can put this - but generally it's the finally low in my lows of disappoint of disliking humanity in general

I won't go into specifics because I'm already so depressed and demoralised

But I'd really like the opportunity here to be able to dump out the dregs of my soul - as many have done before me....

why why why why why do people have to be so horrible to me you or anyone else? is it really so very difficult to be a decent human being to anyone else at all? Are all men the most useless evil fucking bastards there ever were?

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Re: People

Postby Ireneb » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Because some people are just horrible, probably because they're not happy bunnies themselves. At least that is what I tell myself when I get dumped upon.

Because sometimes I forget it isn't necessarily directed at me personally, someone may just be having a bad day and takes it out on me.

Because some people are just prize sh*ts and the above excuses don't apply to them

Hugs to Shaza ((((xx))))
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

neko2
Wee Gobby Shite
Wee Gobby Shite

Postby neko2 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm

I think Irene is on to something there.

To me it seems more and more people are about themselves only. No one else matters in feelings, consideration, etc. I keep hoping it will change. Don't know if this is a US problem or if it's more pandemic.

Lots of hugs Shaza

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Postby badplantmommy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm

(((Shaza))) I know I have a difficult time being nice or even liking people when I am sad, depressed, or not feeling well, but I try to behave decently even when I don't feel it inside. Maybe some people have even fewer filters than I have, and just let everything fall where it may?

--J--
Is that all there is?

Return to “Your Ramblings”