My Dreams

Be yourself and maybe someone else if you have it in you.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

My Dreams

Postby jim » Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

This is a thread I am starting to keep track of my dreams.

MAY 14

I had a house with a large steep hill in the back yard. I went outside to see a polar bear on skis muffling up the hill to the top where it roared and skied down the hill. At the bottom was a jump that it took and landed in a huge pile of snow and roared again... then back up the hill. After a few of these runs, an avalanche occurred and took the bear under all the way to the bottom of the hill. I was concerned about the bear buried by tons of snow. Then it erupted from the mound of snow and muffled up the hill to keep on skiing.

Me and ex-wife had a house and a dog. The dog was constantly farting loudly and vomiting chili all over the place. I got sick of this and grabbed a flight to San Antonio, TX. While I was there, I delighted in seeing the progress on the New World Trade Center building. The base of the building was surrounded by all sort of tents with strange goings on. In one tent, about one hundred people were being sworn in as citizens of the United States. In another there was a dog show going on. Everyone milling about the base of the enormous building were wearing the most amazing hairstyles and clothing... colorful, fanciful, out of control. Finally I got past the dancing elephants and found the restroom. As I was leaving, the sky was on fire but it was not hot, just billowing with flames. As I watched it, a man walked past, to whom I said, "Hey, I live in Renton!" "Rat Town!" he said, and then told me to follow him. We got to a bar on wheels that was rolling around a large pool with a stage in the middle of it. We started drinking whiskey before he gave me a hundo. I asked if I should give it to someone, to which he replied, "No, they will only take it." We drank some more and then Kenny G. said to keep drinking because he had to get on the stage in the pool. I called the ex-wife and told her she would not believe who I have been partying with, and gave her only the word "Renton" as a clue. I think she got it.

The ex-g/f Athena Baxivanos took me to her work and showed me her boss' office, a podiatrist. She showed me on his computer all these videos he had made of himself examining young women. Except he was examining their breasts in a very erotic way, explaining he needed to do this as well as their feet. While Athena found it disgusting, I got turned on and tried to force my erection down her throat. She said to stop, because he might be making a video of us and cash in on her good looks. I did get to suck on her breasts a bit, though. I woke up amazed that even in dreams, she is a narcissistic cunt.
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Ryan Gosling

Postby jim » Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Me and Ryan Gosling are in a large tower and the Nazis are upon us. It turns out Gosling is a bit of a Sadist, so he is blowing brains out of skulls and loving it, laughing maniacally with each melon shot. I am trying to aim the damned rifle correctly out the tower windows to kill me share o' Nazi scum. One of the Nazis makes it up some stairs and onto a wooden landing. Gosling and I finally arrive on the landing and Gosling gets out a nasty looking sub-machine gun and walks to the Nazi laying on his back. The Nazi pushes himself up on his elbows and starts to slide away. Ryan walks to the Nazi and uses his machine gun to basically cut the Nazi in half at the hip. Part of his body and bones and flesh are flying everywhere. The Nazi doesn't stop his retreat on his elbows and eventually pulls his torso away from the rest of his body that Gosling has chopped in half with his gun. Then the guts spill out and the Nazi falls dead.
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Re: My Dreams

Postby tonksrok » Wed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm

you know, eating pizza with anchovies and pepperoni before bed is just not recommended, brings on weird dreams........ alcohol before bed does not help either. On the other hand, so does Sleep Apnea, believe me, now that I've been diagnosed and am actually getting treatment my dreams are much more peaceful. I suppose when your brain gets starved for oxygen and flooded with adrenalin the only thing it can do is put on the weird dreams in the hopes of scaring you awake.
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

lenawest
My Laptop Smells Like Cat Piss!
My Laptop Smells Like Cat Piss!

Postby lenawest » Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

I wish we got that strong stuff here!
I am not a spammer!

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Postby badplantmommy » Sat May 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Wow, Jim, you have interesting dreams! Kind of like an action film, if the script had been written by William Burroughs. I occasionally have an interesting one, but the rest of the time, I either have really boring dreams, or I just don't remember them. Does that mean I don't have sleep apnea? :clown:

--J--
Is that all there is?

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm

I have been suffering traumatic style dreams since I was a child, but I would never want to stop them, because they are food for writings :)

And up next... one of the best ones ever!

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

The Greeks!

Postby jim » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:20 pm

A messenger comes to a rural house I am living in. Says a great-uncle of mine has died and has left me his estate. The estate is in the mountains of Greece. This is taking place maybe one hundred years ago. I ahve to get a freighter to take me to the Mediterranean. This trip takes some time and very strange creatures are in the ocean around the freighter, nothing I have ever seen before. Not fish or whale, but almost hominid, walking through the waters of the Atlantic and then the Mediterranean. They are quiet, strolling across the waters, looking at us as we go by. It was like a creature spawn in a MMORPG, they were suddenly there and milling about.

I get to Greece and ride a horse a long way to some deserted mountains. Strange decayed buildings litter the landscape. Ahead of me, I see a large structure at the base of some foothills. It is surrounded by oak-type trees and is completely covered with vines. I see no entry.

I try to find a way in... only a gate covered in the vines. As I get closer to the gate the vines come to life and attack me. I cannot get in. Every attempt is the same, so I try to find someone to help me, but everyone is afraid of the villa and no one will help.

I finally figure out (in that dream way you find shit out) that I need to kill the vines to get in. How? It is obvious, I have to get large braided steel cables and attach them to the vines and electrocute them. Well, I get the cables and toss them to lay on the vines by the door. I then take them to the nearby oak trees and attach them to the highest branches.

I wait for storm season and over YEARS the oaks are struck by lightning and the charge is carried to the vines where it kills them. This takes a LONG LONG time. For some reason the cables laying on the earth does not ground the current, but hey, its a dream. Finally, I am able to remove the killer vines from the gate and enter the property.

It is a large villa surrounded by the high vine-covered vines. I scour the various houses and find all sorts of alchemical items and many books and scrolls of spells. I spend what seems like years reading them all, learning the powerful magic that my great-uncle controlled,including how to make the vines protect the compound.

So, I bring them back to life, and cast the spells to protect the great secrets within the villa... and live there as my uncle did... until I die.

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:59 am

You should write a book Jim!!
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Postby badplantmommy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:31 pm

tonksrok wrote:You should write a book Jim!!

Yeah. The last one was especially awesome!

--J--
Is that all there is?

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:21 pm

badplantmommy wrote:
tonksrok wrote:You should write a book Jim!!

Yeah. The last one was especially awesome!

--J--

I had that dream at 15 years old, believe it or not. It was the one that has stayed with me for all these many years... yes, many :)

I am actually going to convert this one into a short cat story, where the cat is the recipient of the property... in cat world.

Return to “Your Ramblings”