Ranting.

Be yourself and maybe someone else if you have it in you.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

wolfsdawn2
Peeping Tom
Peeping Tom

Re: Ranting.

Postby wolfsdawn2 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 am

I know it's hard, and frustrating, but I'm glad your doing what you have to do to keep your family happier and healthier. Good luck! I hate that his family just doesn't seem to get it (and that they're too damn lazy to come see y'all when they want rather than wanting you guys to uproot yourselves and your daughter to go see them, and in the process spending the money you're saving for future expenses just because they're too damn lazy/cheap-assed/inconsiderate to come see you instead...ugh...)
True?

neko2
Wee Gobby Shite
Wee Gobby Shite

Postby neko2 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm

It is frustrating. It's also hurting hubs. Good part is that us not going there will make it easier on the kitties to move.
Though hubs is saying we will have to go to New England to see his family. I like the group there. They are nice and don't expect us to drop everything to visit. Holidays is not a time to travel. I don't give a flying fuck that they did it. The NE group is more mellow.
I have read all 2000+ pages of a in law website to get some insight. I see part of it is cultural the rest is just assholeness.
Now for us to work on the new plans and I hope he can come to terms with his feelings for his family. For all the time he has been away from home he has asked very little from them, and nothing financial. They might be proud of him but don't show it in anyway possible. Sometimes I wonder if they even are. I know my family is.

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Postby badplantmommy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Spend time with the nice New England relatives, and as little time as possible with the ones who are being unreasonable jerks. The needs of your immediate family (the three of you, plus kits) is what's important.

--J--
Is that all there is?

Return to “Your Ramblings”