Oblivion

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Oblivion

Postby badplantmommy » Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm

I went to this movie because my friend wanted to see it, and I think I ended up liking it more than she did (she likes action films and isn't much into science fiction). The plot was a bit challenging, and my friend has been ill and thinks she may have nodded off somewhere and missed something crucial, because she could not follow it. I wouldn't make a very good movie critic, but there were a lot of things about this movie that I liked, and it held my interest. I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan, but he is a decent actor and I think he was good in this role.

Has anyone else seen this one?

--J--
Is that all there is?

spudsmom
Calico Carpetmuncher
Calico Carpetmuncher

Re: Oblivion

Postby spudsmom » Sun May 26, 2013 7:00 pm

I haven't seen it. My BFF saw it with her daughter and really love it. I'm looking forward to it when it comes out on DVD.

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Re: Oblivion

Postby badplantmommy » Mon May 27, 2013 12:14 pm

It would probably be a good one to see on DVD, because you could watch it more than once if there were things you didn't get the first time. I'm not sure if maybe my friend expected it to be your basic action film since Tom Cruise is in it, and then it was too science-fictiony for her? (I like science fiction, although I don't follow it like I did back in the day.) And although it is cool to see movies on a big screen, DVDs are better for those of us (me) who have to get up in the middle to use the restroom. :smile:

--J--
Is that all there is?

Return to “Entertainment & Media”