Sure, it's a no-brainer... that is why I made it!
• 6 English cucumbers, peeled
• 12 roma tomatoes, diced
• 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
• 1-1/2 lemon, juiced
• 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
• 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
• 2 cups drained artichoke hearts
Peel and slice cucumbers lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut into ¼ inch slices. Cut roma tomatoes into 1/8 slices. Mix all ingredients gently in salad bowl. Dash with salt and pepper to taste. Top with crumbled feta and artichoke hearts before serving. Makes approximately 15 servings.
You think your shit is... the shit? Let us know about it.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests