Can't post shit in FB

More likely to find a shot of tequila than a cup of joe - so pull up a stool.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Can't post shit in FB

Postby jim » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:33 am

Why? Cause people hang out there that are extremely judgmental of me. Which makes sense, because I deserve it. Anyway... a few weeks ago I spent the week torturing some poor bastard in India that sent me some email that was NOT solicited and was clearly a resume phreaking gig.

If you all don't know these... this is where they say they saw your resume online and you are perfect for their position and email them back. And when you do, they ask for the latest resume and then sell it to local Indians trying to get jobs in America. No lie.

So I am bored and this fuck left his phone number in the email. A NJ phone number. Sure. I call it, immediately get an Indian saying to "Please to hold for the assistance." But I know the extension, so I put it in and ask for Vivek. It IS his extension. He says it is I, Vivek. So I ask for Anup and then for Prajit, and tell Vivek that those FUCKERS owe me $400 for work I did. He doesn't know what I am talking about, so I explain about how I did a bunch of website work remotely for them and they owe me my money.

Anyway, being more bored, I call about ten more times that day and then the next and finally he tries to find out where my money is! Then I got laid off from AT&T and the fun ended.

That is all.

Jim
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Re: Can't post shit in FB

Postby jim » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 am

Hah! Tell everyone about the guys GE account you just fucked up on accident!
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

The Ghost of Case
Stony Snow Leopard
Stony Snow Leopard

Postby The Ghost of Case » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Dude, I find you one of the most rational and sane of my FB friends.

Unlike me. Whatta loon!
My hovercraft is full of eels!

lenawest
My Laptop Smells Like Cat Piss!
My Laptop Smells Like Cat Piss!

Postby lenawest » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:25 pm

:elyay:

I'm never THAT creative, but I love to fuck with phone spammers. When they try to sell your 20 year dead mom life insurance, you accept then ask how fast you can send the death certificate in
I am not a spammer!

Return to “#coffeehouse”