SPAMBOTS!!!

More likely to find a shot of tequila than a cup of joe - so pull up a stool.

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

badplantmommy
Feral Fecal Freak
Feral Fecal Freak

Re: SPAMBOTS!!!

Postby badplantmommy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Honeybun wrote:I don't get this spam. To quote:
He fucked my face rapidly, his cock quickly hardening, I choked on his precum. He gave me no time to enjoy his cock, I wasn't here for that. I was his sex machine; I wasn't really there at all. The result is usually some kind of Frankenstein-type wordplay or something so bland it means nothing to anyone. Slogans like "Serving Delicious Waffles Since 1970" and "Where diners comes first" are tired, hollow phrases that probably do more to hurt the brand than help. They portray the associated restaurant group as just another company with nothing special to say of offer.

WTF! Are they trying to flog handbags or what?! :confused: :omg:

Spammer dude or gal obviously has a very extreme form of ADHD--can't even focus on one thought for a whole paragraph. (I want my eye roll smiley!) A monkey with a typewriter would write much better spam!

--J--
Is that all there is?

allegro63
Calico Carpetmuncher
Calico Carpetmuncher

Postby allegro63 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:00 pm

badplantmommy wrote:
Honeybun wrote:I don't get this spam. To quote:
He fucked my face rapidly, his cock quickly hardening, I choked on his precum. He gave me no time to enjoy his cock, I wasn't here for that. I was his sex machine; I wasn't really there at all. The result is usually some kind of Frankenstein-type wordplay or something so bland it means nothing to anyone. Slogans like "Serving Delicious Waffles Since 1970" and "Where diners comes first" are tired, hollow phrases that probably do more to hurt the brand than help. They portray the associated restaurant group as just another company with nothing special to say of offer.

WTF! Are they trying to flog handbags or what?! :confused: :omg:

Spammer dude or gal obviously has a very extreme form of ADHD--can't even focus on one thought for a whole paragraph. (I want my eye roll smiley!) A monkey with a typewriter would write much better spam!

--J--

A monkey with a type writer would have added "and then I flung poo at my cell mate" It would have tied it all together.
To err is human, to really fuck it up, take this handheld device..."

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:27 pm

tonksrok wrote:Yes, everything is clean and shiny!!! How's the Death Ray installation going? I'm sure we can put it to good use on more than just spammers!

BTW - anyone seen the MCHY Hello Kitty tank lately? I have a project and could use it......
:evil:

I wish. I will get right on it.
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

MarciaCat
Lion King
Lion King

Postby MarciaCat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

Just reported fresh spam in the Forum Info/FAQ forum; time to sic Maleficent on 'em.
"Nothing good comes from whiners." -Vonneybeth

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:16 am

MarciaCat wrote:Just reported fresh spam in the Forum Info/FAQ forum; time to sic Maleficent on 'em.
Was just about to do the same when I saw your post. This guy slipped under the wire and got a login before Jim instituted the new system.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 am

He has been terminated with extreme prejudice :)
"Who is in charge? The motherfucking wave function is in charge!" - Jeem, Dicktater Supreme - MCHY

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 am

The spammers are busily posting stuff on the old forum. Love it.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

jim
Dicktater Supreme
Dicktater Supreme

Postby jim » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Ireneb wrote:The spammers are busily posting stuff on the old forum. Love it.

Crikey! I thought I killed that link. Oh well... no one is there to read them :)

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Look at it this way Jim - they have some place to spam to their evil little hearts' content, keeps them off of the good sites.
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 am

tonksrok wrote:Look at it this way Jim - they have some place to spam to their evil little hearts' content, keeps them off of the good sites.

Exactly. I thought I might post some stuff on the old forum now and then to keep it alive and misdirect the spammers. :evil:

Return to “#coffeehouse”