Kitty rhythm

Vidz! Picz! Storiez!

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Kitty rhythm

Postby Ireneb » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 am

Picked up a tweet the other day from @Alan_The_Cat in which he says that when he is sick he manages to sound like one of those beat boxes. I know exactly what he means, Rani also manages to produce some very powerful noises from her abdomen when she is about to shoot something on the carpet.

I was wondering if we could put together some recordings of our little angels and make some money out of them, which is the least we deserve after clearing up their puke. Any suggestions for this musical ensemble gratefully received.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Re: Kitty rhythm

Postby tonksrok » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 am

Luna could add the hysterical screeching she does after she horks up a hairball!! :rofl:
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:06 am

And I could add the eldritch howls Rani produces BEFORE the beatbox sounds. With your Luna's shrieks AFTER the beatbox, we've got the beginnings of something.

Any additional artists? Name for this little ensemble? The Queens Of Hoik?
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

Calypso
Agoraphobic Asshat
Agoraphobic Asshat

Postby Calypso » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 am

Don't forget the additional sound make when they're horking in the middle of the night on your bed. I refer to the sound of kitties flying as we flail at all four in the dark.

As backup singers we could add in the sounds the humans make when they step in it.

Return to “Feline Miscellany”