Py has conquered our suitcase and...

Vidz! Picz! Storiez!

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Py has conquered our suitcase and...

Postby Tinkerbelle » Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Scooby is breathing into a paper bag in between bouts of delusional denial. The countdown has begun, Florida in t-minus 48 hours and counting!

No, there is no room for your foolish bathing suit, so I took it out. Along with your underwear and clothes. I had to have space to pack all my toy mice. All 805 of them.

There is no suitcase, there is no suitcase, Meomie is not going anywhere. If I just keep my eyes closed and stay on the fleece Brandi made, I can pretend that it is all a terribly nightmare
Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Re: Py has conquered our suitcase and...

Postby tonksrok » Sun May 12, 2013 7:42 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a great trip Tink!!
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Sun May 12, 2013 8:35 am

We're so looking forward to it. Hoping to get lots of pictures to share as well.
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

MarciaCat
Lion King
Lion King

Postby MarciaCat » Sun May 12, 2013 6:28 pm

You better watch out, those laser eyes look like they're set to kill! Better make sure he didn't unpack your sunscreen and replace it with a flask of tuna-tinis while you weren't looking.

Have a great trip, who knows... maybe Daughter of Basement Cat will welcome you with open paws this time, lol! While you're there please tell Kiki that Beau has a delightful evening prepared for her if she can get Daisy away from the Portal opening.
"Nothing good comes from whiners." -Vonneybeth

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Sun May 12, 2013 6:54 pm

MarciaCat wrote:You better watch out, those laser eyes look like they're set to kill! Better make sure he didn't unpack your sunscreen and replace it with a flask of tuna-tinis while you weren't looking.

Have a great trip, who knows... maybe Daughter of Basement Cat will welcome you with open paws this time, lol! While you're there please tell Kiki that Beau has a delightful evening prepared for her if she can get Daisy away from the Portal opening.

The only way the Real Basement Cat would welcome me with open paws would be her talons were also extended to their fullest and most deadly lengths. As far as she is concerned, her beautiful mommie and I are just in her way, lol.

We'll be picking up the sunscreen there, they don't make it as strong up here as I need it down there. But I am terrified that he's added some extra items especially for his niece, whom he despises almost as much as she despises him. You know, like hairballs, pre owned cat litter, expired catfood, Scooby Do, etc. :)

I will definitely make sure to pass on Beau's invitation to the grandcat who loves her grammie. Once Daisy allows her to come down the stairs to tell me hello that is
Tink
The Meowy-Festo

Return to “Feline Miscellany”