Vidz! Picz! Storiez!

Moderators: GlamDude, jim_test, The Ghost of Case

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Addictiion intevention

Postby tonksrok » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 pm

"My name is Soleil and I am a gushy fudz addict."

It seems that my boy is now addicted to Sheba tukey and tuna gushy food. He had come down wih a bad case of cat flu and was not eating so I bought a few cans of the really stinky stuff and put it down for him. He scarfed it up and now he sits and stares balefully at me in the mornings as I put down the kibble and nothing else. I had been enjoying life not ruled by cats demanding the gushy fudz and only eating kibble, I suppose that is over now. :tong:
A house without a cat is not a home.

"Always have bail money." 50 Cent

Mao Mao
Lap Warmer
Lap Warmer

Re: Addictiion intevention

Postby Mao Mao » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Looks like you've made a rod for your own back.

So, is this the best time to buy shares in Sheba cat food? :wink:
'Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light' - Spike Milligan

You'll Never Walk Alone

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:55 pm

*checks out Sheba stock*

Welcome Soleil. My name is Scooby and I too suffer from gushy fudz addiction. May I offer you some nice chicken and liver pate?
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 am

I am going to have to give in on this one - Soleil is starting to lose weight because he won't eat the extremely high quality, high priced dry food. Guess I'll have to stop at the grocery tonight on my way home and buy the gushy fudz he desires. Shudders....

Scooby - beware - Soleil will knock you head over heels to get to your pate!!

MeowGoodness
Functional Catnip Addict
Functional Catnip Addict

Postby MeowGoodness » Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

"Hello, we are Flamebo, Paulie, Patches, and Eakie, and we are all gooshy fudz addicts."... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Never underestimate the power of positive nudity.

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

Soleil--Gushy fudz rock and can be used in many ways besides your dining pleasure. I have personally used Scooby's dish as a seat while I dine on his crunchy fudz in his other bowl to make the statement that I am still the one and only Cat in charge here. And flavors not up to standard make an excellent cabinet and floor paint to allow you to creatively express your disdain for your human's lack of appreciation of our sensitive and discriminating taste buds. However, a word to the wise, if the plate appears out of Luna's reach or in a separate room, check it for pills, dude. Then show Marie Catoinette where it is so she can be your official fud taster. And make sure she knows I suggested it. Maybe then she'll stop leaving her weird little collar and undie combinations laying around my house when she comes to visit her boy toy. They're totally grossing me out.

hsstthhhh

Py, the Imperial
Tink
What are we doing tonight, Py. The same thing we do every night, Scooby, try and take over the world
The Meowy-Festo

Ireneb
Catbox Archaeologist
Catbox Archaeologist

Postby Ireneb » Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:Soleil--Gushy fudz rock and can be used in many ways besides your dining pleasure. I have personally used Scooby's dish as a seat while I dine on his crunchy fudz in his other bowl to make the statement that I am still the one and only Cat in charge here. And flavors not up to standard make an excellent cabinet and floor paint to allow you to creatively express your disdain for your human's lack of appreciation of our sensitive and discriminating taste buds. However, a word to the wise, if the plate appears out of Luna's reach or in a separate room, check it for pills, dude. Then show Marie Catoinette where it is so she can be your official fud taster. And make sure she knows I suggested it. Maybe then she'll stop leaving her weird little collar and undie combinations laying around my house when she comes to visit her boy toy. They're totally grossing me out.

hsstthhhh

Py, the Imperial

Diary of a Mad Housecat. I am sure a publisher must be interested in this somewhere.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. -- Winston Churchill

tonksrok
Clown Loach Kitty
Clown Loach Kitty

Postby tonksrok » Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Py, my main Man - I don't have to show the furry little trollop anything, she has decided that the gushy fudz is only hers and she has to be the first to eat whatever has been put out by Meowmi!! I will have my revenge - she is getting very pudgy and will have to start buying her lingerie ensembles at Plus Size Pussycats of Hollywood very, very soon, snerk. I've taken your advice about using less desirable offerings as decor, the things Meowmi says when she thinks I'm not listening, I would blush to think of them, but I am too busy laughing!

Hsssssssth,
Soleil

Tinkerbelle
Kitty Roca Connoisseur
Kitty Roca Connoisseur

Postby Tinkerbelle » Thu May 02, 2013 2:05 pm

tonksrok wrote:Py, my main Man - I don't have to show the furry little trollop anything, she has decided that the gushy fudz is only hers and she has to be the first to eat whatever has been put out by Meowmi!! I will have my revenge - she is getting very pudgy and will have to start buying her lingerie ensembles at Plus Size Pussycats of Hollywood very, very soon, snerk. I've taken your advice about using less desirable offerings as decor, the things Meowmi says when she thinks I'm not listening, I would blush to think of them, but I am too busy laughing!

Hsssssssth,
Soleil

Dude, just the thought of Marie Cattoinette being shown to the matronly section of the Pussycats of Hollywood is so totally snerkworthy. MWRAHAHAHAHAHA. You just made my night. I think I will go and carefully 'adjust' the size of madam's personal portal so that she can barely wedge her way through it the next time Junior decides to entertain.

hsssthh,
Py, The Imperial
Tink
The Meowy-Festo

Return to “Feline Miscellany”